Leadership Chester County has a strong alumni network of graduates from across our region, hailing from diverse industries and professions and from organizations large and small. The program builds a participant’s ability to connect with like-minded individuals and learn from leaders and innovators. LCC supports its graduates as they look for opportunities to serve their community by making them aware of vacancies and opportunities on local nonprofits’ boards of directors and maintaining relationships with peers.
Alumni can participate in:
- Alumni Refreshers
- LCC alumni interested in sitting in on current year sessions can contact the LCC Director for this year’s topics and schedule a visit.
- Joining the LinkedIn Alumni Group, available to LCC graduates, instructors and advisors only.
- Board Placement Opportunities
- Nonprofits value LCC training and are regularly in need of new board members. To discuss appropriate board placements, please call 610-429-9400.
- Learn about the current needs of nonprofit agencies in our area in our most recent Nonprofit Board Opportunities publication