Thank you for your interest in applying to Leadership Chester County! The course meets in person approximately every 3 to 4 weeks from October to May.
Participant requirements include:
- Regular (75% or better) and attentive presence at sessions
- Demonstration of 75% proficiency in course learning objectives
- Active engagement in group project work, including out-of-session time, research, and meetings
- Compliance with other participant guidelines
Curriculum: Program sessions include deep-dives into a wide variety of topics related to:
- Nonprofit governance
- Chester County social issues
- Leadership development
Tuition & Fees:
- Non-refundable tuition of $2,500 is due upon enrollment. All participants must pay or be sponsored for their tuition fee.
- Limited scholarships are competitively available. See “Application Requirements” below for information to include for scholarship consideration.
- There is no application fee.
- Reservations and applications may be submitted throughout the year but should be received by September 30th.
- A resume must accompany your completed application.
- Applicants requesting partial scholarships should submit with their completed applications:
- Case statement for individual financial need
- Letter from employer supporting participation and selection guidelines below
- You can submit your application by applying online
- Acceptance letters and invoices will be sent out following the application review process.
Individualized Board Matching Service is provided to LCC graduates for placement on a nonprofit board of directors.