Immediate need for Volunteer Tutors! The OIC Adult Tutoring Program partners with the Chester County Library in Exton where our office is located. We provide free one-on-one tutoring for adult learners who would like help learning English, Reading, Writing, Math and test prep.
- Training is provided online through the PA Department of Education
- Meet with your student 3 hours per week, usually done in two 90-minute sessions
- No teaching experience or knowledge of another language necessary
- Meet at the library or any other public location that is convenient
- The program and the Chester County Library offer extensive resources for tutors and students
For more information, please contact Debbie Rikess at email@example.com or call 610-344-4013. Ccoic.org