Join us in making a meaningful impact this giving season! In partnership with Miller Lite, we are thrilled to announce a special campaign: ‘Fill the Cup and Give Responsibly.’
From now until December 31, Miller Lite has generously committed to matching all donations, up to $25,000, to benefit our Community Impact & Innovation Fund. Every contribution will be doubled, allowing us to enhance our support for local programs and initiatives.
From every corner of Chester County, from every life touched and transformed, we offer our deepest gratitude. Together, we’re building a future filled with promise and potential.
Cast Your Vote to Help Our Chester County Innovators Shine!
Several local trailblazers have been selected as finalists for the Greater Philadelphia Innovation Awards. This is a remarkable achievement that highlights the cutting-edge ideas and talent emerging right here in our community.
- Kristen McGee, Ann’s Heart
- Christy Marshall-Silva, Aidan’s Heart Foundation
- Carl Nassib, Rayze App
- Michele Moll, RSVP
- Yocasta Lora, AARP
- Dr. Amy Lynch, The PREPSS program
- Creative Club
- Kathryn Evans, Church Housing Corp, Jefferson Place
- Valley Forge Park Alliance
- Mary Fuller, Phoenixville Area Community Services (PACS)
- Sophie Fontecchio, Let’s Bake the World a Better Place
Now, they need our help to secure victory. Voting is open until December 17, and your support can make all the difference. Let’s unite and propel our Chester County finalists to the top.
Share this message with your friends, family, and colleagues. Encourage them to join in and cast their votes. The more voices we have, the louder our community’s impact will be. Click here to vote.
An hour of volunteering produces an average of $1,000 in refunds!
We need your help – can you volunteer?
Life Transforming Ministries (LTM) is certified by the IRS within their Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program and has been operating sites in Chester County since 2004. This initiative provides free tax preparation for low-and moderate-income households and has become an essential service to thousands of Chester County residents.
The VITA program is a perfect short-term community outreach opportunity from January through April that offers flexible hours.
- No prior tax experience is necessary
- Free IRS Certification Training is available in a classroom or at your own pace online
- Multiple roles available: Tax Preparer, Quality Reviewer, Interpreter (English/Spanish), Intake Coordinator, Program Support, Photographer, and more!
This program is made possible in part with a grant received by United Way of Chester County from the United States IRS as well as funding from the United Way of Chester County’s Community Impact & Innovation Fund.
Interested in volunteering? Click here. To learn how you can financially support this program, contact Kari Sullivan, Director of Resource Development, at 610.429.9400 x4102.
Swing into action and join us at the premier golf event of the year!
Our Chester County Stronger Golf Classic is set to be bigger and better than ever before.
Below are a few highlights you won’t want to miss:
- New Improved Format: We listened and revamped the event to make it even more enjoyable for participants.
- Amazing Giveaways: Get ready for some fantastic surprises!
- Delicious Local Cuisine: Indulge in the best of Chester County’s culinary delights.
- Big Wins, Big Hearts: Multiple cash prizes available – win big while supporting a great cause.
- On-Course Games: Test your skills and have fun on the course.
- Thrilling Raffles: Roll the dice for a shot at winning a free trip to Tuscany!
Over the past two years, this event has grown in popularity, selling out quickly with a waiting list of eager participants. Hurry, you do not want to miss out!
All funds raised will be directed toward community programs and services addressing the critical issue of food insecurity. By shifting our focus, we can make a profound impact on an issue that affects many lives in our community.
Corporate sponsorships are available at all levels. For more information, please contact Christina Wagoner at 610-429-9400 x4101. Event information can be found here.