The mission of United Way of Chester County is to unite people and mobilize resources to build better lives and stronger communities.
Our vision for Chester County is a community where all residents have the opportunity to achieve a vibrant and healthy quality of life.
United Way's commitment to the Chester County community includes implementation of the following key tactics to ensure success. We will:
- Ensure the transparency and integrity in all transactions
- Retain and grow our donor population
- Diversify our approach to resource development
- Maximize our return on investment
- Fund services that demonstrate positive outcomes for community needs
- Coordinate, integrate and align community resources
- Identify needs and advocate for positive changes in community conditions
- Promote a clear and simple message of United Way's value
- Engage new stakeholders with organizational goals
- Cultivate new and existing relationships with key stakeholders
- Align all new technology with organizational goals
- Develop benchmarks and surpass expectations for effectiveness and efficiency
United Way of Chester County is a proud member of the United Way Worldwide network and has met all requirements for membership.