Wondering how you can give back in Chester County?
Here are 10 ways that you could help us to fight for the health, education, and financial independence of each person in our community:
- Make a donation to the Community Impact Fund which supports a network of 60 programs and services. Nearly 1 in 5 Chester County residents are served by our funded agencies.
- Join a nonprofit board. Leadership Chester County can prepare you for the responsibilities and connect you with a local nonprofit organization.
- Volunteer in the classroom or at the teacher's prep station of a local preschool, or let us help you find a project that suits your time and talent.
- Connect with us to learn how your company could volunteer, make an in-kind donation or host a workplace donation drive. Email Chris Saello, President & CEO, at email@example.com.
- Tell your friends, family and coworkers about the services that are available to them at the United Way of Chester County Financial Stability Center, located in the Chester County Careerlink.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and share our posts.
- Get a group together to participate in one of our drives during the year.
- Buy tickets to our Live United in Music Event held each fall at Penn Oaks Golf Club at www.LiveUnitedinMusic.org. Proceeds benefit the United Way Financial Stability Center.
- If your workplace offers an open giving campaign, consider designating your payroll deduction to United Way of Chester County.
- Help spread the word about our Share the Warmth program which helps winterize homes for people in need.