United Way’s work in financial independence promotes stability and self-sufficiency by meeting the basic needs of individuals in crisis and addressing barriers that negatively impact an individual's ability to move toward financial stability and independence.
Our partners in Financial Independence
- American Red Cross
- Chester County OIC
- Domestic Violence Center of Chester County
- Family Service of Chester County
- Friends Association for the Care and Protection of Children
- Good Samaritan Shelter
- Home of the Sparrow
- Human Services, Inc.
- Interfaith Housing Assistance Corporation of Chester County
- Legal Aid of Southeastern PA, Chester County Division
- Life Transforming Ministries
- Open Hearth, Inc.
- Phoenixville Area Community Services
- Safe Harbor of Chester County, Inc.
- The Crime Victims' Center of Chester County, Inc.
- The Salvation Army
- Volunteer English Program